Tech Lead (MERN)
Alohaa is looking for a Technical Lead to join our growing engineering team to build B2B products in the cloud telephony space. Depending on capabilities and skill, the role offers ample opportunities in the technical innovation in solid and emerging domains. Based in Hyderabad, this position offers a competitive salary and industry-superior benefits.Apply now
- Understand requirements to create a scalable system design for small tools and comprehensive products.
- Evaluate the scope of a feature/product and break-down into logical components for development
- Motivate your team in iterating and shipping quality software quickly with minimal requirements.
- Create a diverse & collaborative environment within the team.
- Ensure adherence to process (Sprint) with an impressive control over the development cycle (Development, QA, UAT).
- Ensuring adherence to good coding practices through code reviews and technical discussions with the team.
- Working closely with the Product Manager in understanding requirements and updating status on a regular basis.
- Identifying and owning architectural and other technology-based risks, escalating to the Product
- Manager as appropriate
- 8 to 12 years of experience in product development with a focus on technical excellence
- Strong computer science fundamentals that enable them to be generally adept and current and
emerging technology stacks (platform-agnostic).
is a plus but the focus will be on how they can adapt to new platforms and technologies.
- Excellent aptitude towards problem-solving using technology
- Hands-on experience in architecting at least one web application from the ground up.
- Hands on experience in AWS, version control systems, and a bug tracking tool. GIT is a plus.
- Good communication skills. Clarity in written communication is a must. You should be willing to
put your point across without hesitation.
- Self-driven work ethic. Be a self-starter which means you take the initiative and see things
through till completion.
- Curiosity and willingness to explore and learn new technologies. Extending help beyond daily