Alohaa is looking for a QA Engineer to join our growing engineering team to help test and build B2B products in the cloud telephony space. Depending on capabilities and skill, the role offers ample opportunities in the technical innovation in solid and emerging domains. Based in Hyderabad, this position offers a competitive salary and industry-superior benefits.Apply now
- Understand requirements to create a scalable system design for small tools and comprehensive products.
- Evaluate the scope of a feature/product and break-down into logical components for testing
- Experience with automation tools like Selenium, JMeter, Appium etc.
- Experience with cypress automation tool is mandatory.
- Experience with API automation testing tools like Postman, Insomnia, Rest-assured etc.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Create a diverse & collaborative environment within the team.
- Ensure adherence to process (Sprint) with an impressive control over the development cycle (Development, QA, UAT).
- Should be able to analyze requirement docs and derive test cases for new features along with impacted features
- Work closely with product and development teams to clarify requirements and provide feedback on functional and technical design
- Participate in team meetings to stay on new feature development
- Work with cross-functional teams to enable shipment of high-quality releases.
- 5+ years of experience in testing with a focus on technical excellence, good analysis, troubleshooting & debugging skills
- Good communication skills. Clarity in written communication is a must. You should be willing to put your point across without hesitation.
- Self-driven work ethic. Be a self-starter which means you take the initiative and see things through till completion.
- Curiosity and willingness to explore and learn new technologies. Extending help beyond daily routine.